• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Another 1969 Dodge Charger 383 auto car

Status
Not open for further replies.

charger6924

Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Car is for the most part complete including all sheet metal and grill. Car is very solid only needing the usual trunk pan, lower qtrs, and 1 spot behind the drivers seat. Has complete interior (originally saddle tan)including the hard to find expensive bucket seats missing console and dash interior pieces has complete gauges and glove box door and very nice under dash harness. Originally a 383 auto car has clear title with Vin on dash and fender tag with #s on rad support and trunk gutter. 8 3/4 rear with no chunk painted with new u bolts and powder coated shock plates. I will have more pics posted later today. Car is located in Albuquerque, NM 87107 $5600 obo. Interested in part trades like things that go bang, ammo, or hunting ATV. Wheels dont go with car will have good rollers for it
30ab4wi.jpg

2ryqdmv.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also has all trim and glass except windshield.

wish i had that much extra cash. dang

qyu9l0.jpg

jutnqo.jpg

2lmmflh.jpg

i608ew.jpg

14bqdco.jpg

2h6bnh0.jpg

4sbsq1.jpg

wj9oa9.jpg

2ii9zpx.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Will be going to Russellville, AR and would be willing to meet someone somewhere around there for a fee.

I wish I could do it.Right now I'm working a deal for a 70 Barracuda or I would buy it.PM me if you don't get it sold and maybe we can work something out.

Not going to california anytime soon are you? Im looking for a charger project but that drive is a bit ambitious for me.

I am interested. Any chance I could see the Fender Tag? Great price to. I am over in Southern CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back