• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another FABO member...

goldfish65

Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Hi I'm David, FABO member for a long time but a former b- and c-body owner, and want to see what's going on at FBBO. Just thought I should introduce myself. I probably won't post much since I'm not a tech guy and don't own a b-body anymore but it is great to see people like yourselves preserving and enjoying these great cars. I had a '63 Belvedere and a '64 Fury, both purchased in the '80's when I just needed a reliable car on a budget. Sure do miss them. Anyways, thanks for having me on your site.

Welcome David glad you're here. Maybe we can get you interested in a B body to go with your Fish

welcome over to FBBO...

Coolness, David. Good to see you over here. Lots of drive train stuff is the same between the cars so it ain't like you caint learn new stuff over here. Glad you came over.

Rob

:headbang:

:sSig_welcometoourcl:sSig_hihihi:

Welcome David glad you're here. Maybe we can get you interested in a B body to go with your Fish

Welcome to FBBO!

Welcome to the dark side!!! LOL!

welcome over to FBBO...

Coolness, David. Good to see you over here. Lots of drive train stuff is the same between the cars so it ain't like you caint learn new stuff over here. Glad you came over.

Rob

:headbang:

whats up David, glad you made it !

:sSig_welcometoourcl:sSig_hihihi:

david there is a lot of smarts over here. welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard.

Get the hell out of here (A) guy. j/k

Howdy and welcome.

Thank you all you guys for the warm welcome.

glad to see you here also ......i think the web is bigger than just the deleted thread LMAO:headbang::headbang:

Welcome to FBBO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture28.jpg
    Picture28.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 99
Auto Transport Service
Back