• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another great photo of my car

I like the wheel and tire choice for a NASCAR edition.

I like the car, I hate the tire & wheel choice... But it's not my car so no one should care what I think...
Yeah I may be going back to the torque thrust wheels in the future or even the magnum 500's

Like I said, not my car, my opinion shouldn't have any bearing on what you do with your car...

I've always been envious of those double-jointed fellas....
hawkeye.jpg

Love the steel wheels and RWL tires! Just need a set of dog dish caps, but the chrome lug nuts look great as well!

I like the car, I hate the tire & wheel choice... But it's not my car so no one should care what I think...
Agree with Mr 1 Wild R/T; great car, but the tyres and wheels...well, at least the wheels, are a big no. Of course, thats just my opinion, but unlike Mr 1 Wild R/T, everyone SHOULD care about my opinions... :)

Agree with Mr 1 Wild R/T; great car, but the tyres and wheels...well, at least the wheels, are a big no. Of course, thats just my opinion, but unlike Mr 1 Wild R/T, everyone SHOULD care about my opinions... :)
Everyone has there favorite wheels and tires. You can't keep everybody happy.

No hubcaps for me, mag wheels are ideal in my opinion.
As it should be for a Mopar muscle car! I don't understand why some people want their Mopar muscle cars to have the same wheels and hubcaps as their grandpa's Valiant!

It seems to me the low budget….El Strippo cars came with the dog dish Type hub cap back then . That’s my recollection anyway. They did have some nice looking full wheel covers in the sixties though

So much talk about tires and wheels and nothing about how really rare this car is with red paint and red interior. They didn't make very many cars with this color combination. Just something to think about and I'm sure there is going to be people out that hate red lol

Auto Transport Service
Back