• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another New Guy from VA

cantpickname

Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
I'm new to the site and located near Roanoke VA and looking forward to contributing. I've used the site a lot for reference on restorations and up to date information. Working on two main projects at the moment, a 70 RR and a 68 Super Bee.

I bought the RR several years ago as I was flipping E and B bodies and trading around. Bought this one to flip until I started researching it and decided I needed to hold back and do it right. Car is 383/4 Speed/3.91 Triple TX9 Black, Air Grabber, AM/8 Track Lynch Road car, so it's kind of unusual. Car had some underlying trauma due to more than 1 front end collision but getting it pulled it out straight and its measuring out right.

Bee was bought by my dad in '71 and is a 383, 4 speed, also a Lynch Road car. Light Green on Light Green so not all that sexy in color but its family and a 68 WM21 car :)

Aside from that, a few Ram's and a Durango on top of that so we are definitely a Mopar household.

Pic is of the RR and getting close to finishing the core support/inner fenders/cowl and then gonna drop the motor and trans out and get it on the rotisserie so I can get the new quarters on and get on the underside.

RoadRunner.jpg

I'll add more pics once I finish the front end.

Welcome from Alabama, two nice ones to put back on the road.

Welcome from next door in Botetourt! Hope to see you and your rides around in the near future. I used to be a member of the local Mopar club in Roanoke. They still put on a nice car show in the late summer, IF the damn virus allows......

Welcome from the eastern side of the commonwealth of VA! My sister lives in Roanoke so I'm up that way fairly often. Drove up for the Mopars in the Valley show back in September and had a great time. Really well put on show with lots of nice cars.

Welcome from Indiana. Great projects, can’t wait to see more pictures.

Auto Transport Service
Back