• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another New Guy from VA

welcome to FBBO cool projects keep us posted on your progress

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Definitely looking forward to being a part of the board and getting to know everyone. To the 'local' guys, I used to know a few people years ago in the Roanoke Valley Mopar Association but lost contact over the years. Great to hear that the summer show is picking up! Losing Fridays and Saturdays at Fast Freddy's was a shame for the car culture here. I used to go there all the time.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Definitely looking forward to being a part of the board and getting to know everyone. To the 'local' guys, I used to know a few people years ago in the Roanoke Valley Mopar Association but lost contact over the years. Great to hear that the summer show is picking up! Losing Fridays and Saturdays at Fast Freddy's was a shame for the car culture here. I used to go there all the time.
Fast Freddie's. Been there. Hated to see it go.

Auto Transport Service
Back