• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another new guy

RS23 '71

Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Looks like an awesome site and another place for me to visit as much as possible. Heres is the last pic I took of my car about a yr ago before she was cleaned up and garaged.

smaller1.jpg

welcome. Bust her out of the garage, and burn some tires! What color is that? Rootbeer?

I bought the car back in end of '86 so its going on 22 yrs I have owned her. Unfortunatly she sat back beside that little brown shed for about 16 yrs until about one yr ago I finally got her pulled out, and cleaned up enough to go into a private garage. As for busting her out of the garage and burning some rubber the garage she is sitting in is about 1076 miles from where I live. :( I was suppose to make it back up there this July and take a whole slew of pics of her but that hasn't happened.

Only other pics I got right now are these ones: #1 and #2 from back when I bought her and these ones: #3 and #4 of the interior. Oh and one of he fender tag.

She was my 2nd car when I bought it at the age of 16 and my 1st car was this '71 charger 500 that was a true rust bucket. The GTX was my high school car and it has always been my dream to restore her and I'm hoping that time is soon but that all depends on the almighty $$.

Oh ****....it's a stick. I'll give you a shiny new quarter for it:D

Where bouts in Tx?

Oh ****....it's a stick. I'll give you a shiny new quarter for it:D
Where bouts in Tx?

I'll give you four shiny new quarters. Hey, that's almost a 1/4 gallon of petrol my friend. Think about it.

And yes, just where exactly in TX (please include full address and the schedules of anyone living at that location). ;)

I'm planning a Lost Austin Weekend the weekend of Aug. 16. Gonna visit some friends I haven't seen in a couple O years

Simply beautiful.. I want another one daddy..:D

CustomWireset-7.jpg

Awesome car SunroofGTX.................. now just picture mine with a black vinyl top and a sunroof and we just about got twin cars. :D /me whispers GK6, GK6, GK6......

nice 71 gtx

f 81 is not a Remote Control Deck Lid:no:

is f 82 fora Remote Control Deck Lid:grin:

my 71 gtx is can car too

V7W END
o M31 M41 N42 N96 R26 o
G33 J45 J52 L31 M21 M25
V1W U 26 B51 C55 F81
GB5 P6B5 GB7 *** xxxxxx
E86 D21 RS23 U1R 146327

F11 50 Amp Alternator
F13 60 Amp Alternator
F15 65 Amp Alternator
F17 Radio Supressor Package
F22 Battery 46 Amp Hour (Series 24 w/Green Caps)
F23 Battery 59 Amp Hour (Series 24 w/Yellow Caps)
F25 Battery 70 Amp Hour (Series 27 w/Red Caps)
F56 Antifreeze Tested -35º F
F82 Remote Control Deck Lid
F95 Certified Speedometer
F96 Oil Pressure Gauge

there is no f81

F81......F82..... red coat.... green coat... who gives a *&%$ LOL.....kidding.... dang fine looking specimen of a Mopar though !!!

-RPM

( if you know what movie the red coat/green coat line is from then your my kind of people ... lol )

Auto Transport Service
Back