• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another new guy

Well from a very knowledgable person on roadrunnernest.com that tracks these cars somewhat it seems F81 is a unique fender tag thing to at least '71 GTXs that were built in windsor that alot of us have that on the tag but none of us have the trunk release. Those crazy canucks I wouldn't be suprised if when I work on my car I dont find most of it was built from or stuffed with molson cans. :tongueflap:

Thanks for all the welcomes and as soon as I get off my lazy butt and resize alot of my photos I will have a photo gallery setup even though shes rough and not yet restored.

Well from a very knowledgable person on roadrunnernest.com that tracks these cars somewhat it seems F81 is a unique fender tag thing to at least '71 GTXs that were built in windsor that alot of us have that on the tag but none of us have the trunk release. Those crazy canucks I wouldn't be suprised if when I work on my car I dont find most of it was built from or stuffed with molson cans. :tongueflap:

Thanks for all the welcomes and as soon as I get off my lazy butt and resize alot of my photos I will have a photo gallery setup even though shes rough and not yet restored.

:rolling::tongueflap::grin: a 71 gtx 440 4speed mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Auto Transport Service
Back