• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another new member from Canada

QWKSLVR

Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score
Hi. Always been a mopar guy and currently have a 1969 Barracuda. I have been a member of fabo for about 10 years. My first car was a 1969 Coronet 500 that I regret selling. Bobby

Hello and welcome, nice cars can't wait to see pics.....

Welcome to another Canuck! You hit the right spots - but we have to see pics of your ride - it's in the rules.

Thanks very much. Pics are on the to do list, will get that done in the next day or two. Bobby

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome. Was in Shediac many years ago and purchased lobsters right off the boat.

Mogre you can still buy lobster that way. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Bobby

Don't know if this is the right spot to post these but here are a few pictures of the car. Bobby

IMG_0861.jpgIMG_0855.jpgIMG_0856.jpgIMG_0859.jpg

welcome

welcome aboard from belleville ont. i have been to shediac many times as one of my oldest friends lived there for some years. i buried him 6 yrs ago over in scoudouc and brought his most cherished possession home with me as he wished done. if you attended any car shows down that way you would of seen it, 1950 f-1, 5lt h/o and house of kolors candy red.:headbang:

Attachments

• john and rick 001 (800x600).jpg
    john and rick 001 (800x600).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 199
Welcome. Love that Notchback. Sweet lines I prefer over Fastback. Like too the way it is dressed and the stance.

Thanks everyone. A little more info on the car. Original 318 car until 4 years ago now has a 340. White bucket seat interior,column shift, a4 silver paint. I am the fifth owner and have paperwork from the dealer where it was bought new. I have owned the car for 14 years and drive it alot in the summer. Took it to the Darling Dodge mopar show in Augusta Me. in 2014, 6 hrs 1way with no issues. Great car and love to drive it. Bobby

Auto Transport Service
Back