• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*** Another reminder about posting cars for sale ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
If you are posting a car for sale that you have found at such places as eBay or Craigslist etc, please post them up in the General Discussion forum, so that other members may comment on them.....but only if they are not yours.

The thread title should be written something like this; (as an example)

For Sale - NOT MINE *** '69 Dodge Charger Daytona, $24,000 - Original.

We would also like the OP (Thread starter) to copy & paste at least some text, and some relevant photos. Reason for that is, if the thread continues, but the listing expires, the pictures and text remain here as a reference for others in the future.

Remember that those adverts often expire without warning, and can be deleted easily by us here without upsetting anyone.

Your continued co-operation and understanding is appreciated.

If you are posting a car for sale for a friend who is not a member, please either encourage them to join OR, at least point that out quite clearly, and post it in the 'Mopar's For Sale' section.
This has been the norm for some time now, but is easily overlooked by many here.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

:xscuseless:

upload_2021-3-23_7-21-8-png.png

(Image stolen from innerweb for S&G) :)

Thanks @kiwigtx

at a min. 1 photo so we can tell what it is
before having to search for it

ouch, that had to hurt
no problem :fool:
I have a great body guy, he can fix anything :screwy:

Thanks ! I sort of got lazy and wasnt using the correct format. I will do better moving forward.

If you are posting a car for sale that you have found at such places as eBay or Craigslist etc, please post them up in the General Discussion forum, so that other members may comment on them.....but only if they are not yours.

The thread title should be written something like this; (as an example)

For Sale - NOT MINE *** '69 Dodge Charger Daytona, $24,000 - Original.

We would also like the OP (Thread starter) to copy & paste at least some text, and some relevant photos. Reason for that is, if the thread continues, but the listing expires, the pictures and text remain here as a reference for others in the future.

Remember that those adverts often expire without warning, and can be deleted easily by us here without upsetting anyone.

Your continued co-operation and understanding is appreciated.

If you are posting a car for sale for a friend who is not a member, please either encourage them to join OR, at least point that out quite clearly, and post it in the 'Mopar's For Sale' section.
This has been the norm for some time now, but is easily overlooked by many here.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

:xscuseless:

View attachment 1087334

(Image stolen from innerweb for S&G) :)
Low miles / one owner / lil ol lady / Just Drove to Church on Sunday’s !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back