• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Ansen Scatter Shield Block Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam69sat

Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
I know this is probably a long shot but does anyone have an Ansen Scatter Shield block plate they'd like to sell? This is what it looks like.

Thanks
dscn3878-jpg.jpg

dscn3876-jpg.jpg

Hey ...

hows this ???

Anybody Got One ???

Trace It On Heavy Paper , roll it up & mail it in a tube to him .
Then take it over to your favorite
Laser / water jet company & cut one out ... better yet ... cut out a bakers dozen & sell em !!!

Mopar2ya!

john

PMed sam69sat about buying a Lakewood block plate since bolt and starter holes would be the same. Anybody see a problem?

Over the years I've passed on at least a half dozen big block scatter shields for sale without the block plate. Never understood how someone could go to the trouble of hauling one of those heavy darn things around knowing it's incomplete, but still asking a fair chunk of money for it.

The other thing that's usually missing is the starter nose cup. It's missing on the one pictured in fact. In all that time I've found a total of one of those available. I have seen a couple starter noses break because of the cup being MIA.

Make one , two ? Doubt there's a market for this but if you're using 1, might as well make a spare - not sure if lakewood is workable or not, might find specs picture online, obviously bolt holes for most part are the same - best to you

I have a Lakewood if it will work. Will send some pictures tomorrow.

I can do that I will trace on some paper and mail it to you. Text me your address 864 940-3355

$75 plus the ride from29625 if anyone interested.or best offer

17A792DA-91B4-4B8B-9444-330E5726ADB3.jpeg 8F36F92D-9642-4DE1-A8E0-7B4B9F94CAEC.jpeg FD146D5B-AF56-444E-87F1-688D2072D1F7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back