• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any of our Kiwi's here watching your women's football (soccer) team?

33 IMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score
Arizona baseball tv broadcaster went belly up, and Kiwi soccer against Norway is on instead. Strangely, I found myself watching because of our Kiwi friends here. The Kiwi's are ahead at the moment on an impressive assist. Gotta say though, there's lots of good lookin blonds on the Norway team......
I'm sure this is a tape, but it's here now, and it is what it is.
(And I couldn't care LESS about men's soccer/football!)

Arizona baseball tv broadcaster went belly up, and Kiwi soccer against Norway is on instead. Strangely, I found myself watching because of our Kiwi friends here. The Kiwi's are ahead at the moment on an impressive assist. Gotta say though, there's lots of good lookin blonds on the Norway team......
I'm sure this is a tape, but it's here now, and it is what it is.
(And I couldn't care LESS about men's soccer/football!)
I'm not that bothered by any sports these days on TV.....a lot of athletes seem to think they can spout their political BS on camera and be lauded for it.

Besides....to go and see a game in this tournmamnet, you have you buy tickets online through the FIFA websiute - one of the most corrupt organisations in the entire world. You have to give your name, age, home address, teephone numbers, bank acount numbers...... too much personal information is being gathered all un the name of recognising potential 'football hoolignas' and terrorists.

It's bad enough that some Dipstick got shot yesterday by police, and created chaos throughout the city in the process.

Sorry, to answer the question on topic.....no. Not interested. I should be since it's in my own backyard but watching women running around in tight shorts..........hang on a frigging minute.... :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back