• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any other Rednecks here?

SteveSS

Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
You don't have to be from the south. It's more a state of mind. See back in the late 60's Redneck meant you had short hair and because of that your neck became sunburned. Lots of my redneck brothers are the ones with long hair now. Growing up in Oklahoma we did all the fishing, hunting, 4WD, beer-drinking, and all-around stupid stuff that all rednecks did. I watched a few of these Redneck/Dirty South videos and it makes you proud to be an American. Southern or not. The rest of the US could learn a lot, especially about race relations. God Damn, Southern girls are hot.

You are a Redneck if you have every used a chainsaw inside you house!
LOL.. this count...
basement2022part15 100.jpg

you might be a redneck.......... if you ever patched a hole in the wall with body filler :D

or shot a bush rat off the window ledge while sitting on couch watching sat nite sports in front room , only problem wife had shut window . as the coal miners daughter said aint gonna be no lovin here tonight . ( this happened back in early 70,s) .

You called? If you've shot a hole in your barn roof trying to get rid of a raccoon! 440'

I think Jeff Foxworthy is full of ****. He doesn't even say y'all right. He's a poser.

I started these videos at just the right time for you. You have to see both. If you've never been "Noodilin'" you don't know. It can cut your arm up something fierce. Worse I have even been cut by a fish was when I shot a big gar with a fishing arrow. I pulled him out by the arrow and his alligator jaws slashed my arm but good.

Last edited:
You might be a redneck if your house is on wheels and your car is on blocks.

If the butter knife you happen to be using at the time has a gut hook on it......

If the wife is going out for groceries and you add duct tape and ammo to the list......

If you are going to attend a formal event and you pick out a camo shirt that doesn't have deer blood stains......

If you use junk car parts to fix things around the house....

Last edited:
You might be a redneck if your house is on wheels and your car is on blocks.
Not far from here, they take the wheels off, put skirts around the bottom and call them modular homes. Sell them to the snowbirds.

My grandpa & grandma .
They raised my old man.
20201221_123909.jpg

May be a redneck if your garage is bigger than your house

Are you a redneck if you caught alligators for eight years and had one drag you to the bottom of a lake?

Auto Transport Service
Back