• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any other Rednecks here?

What’s a redneck say before he’s likely about to kill himself trying something most wouldn’t: “Hey ya’all watch this”.

On THIS website?? - I think the more appropriate question is "are there any NON-rednecks"!

Mostly
Old
People
And
Rednecks

That’s the biggest turn-off about being a MOPAR fanatic, being stereo typed as a “REDNECK”. IMO
REDNECKS will respond with the dreaded “REDNECK RED X”
The list of Rednecks is growing.

Last edited:
What do older rednecks say to the youngers ones: lets hear some:

Go right ahead junior, but I done told ya what would happen!! He done it anyways & same outcome, DUMBASS!!

Go right ahead junior, but I done told ya what would happen!! He done it anyways & same outcome, DUMBASS!!
Bless his heart, he didn't listen.

Mostly
Old
People
And
Rednecks

That’s from a chebby guy...

0000k.jpg

Yep,
Redneck mentally passed down from generation to generation. LOL,
Really not something to applaud or embrace IMO.

Huh... born & grew up on the streets of Brooklyn... and I find myself more in common with a southern redneck, and damn proud of it ! Geography may be different, but the mindset is the same. Tough it out in life, love God & country, love your neighbor, and kickass anyone else.

I'm an Oakie too. Proud of that also.

Visit OK last year: OKC with Fed build memorial (the little chairs HURT!!), RT 66 museum, Lucille's on Rt 66, Canadian River bridge. Enjoyed trip. Out there on the Ranches/farms, you HAVE to repair things with what you have laying around, so YES, that is being a Redneck. Thanks for Merle's okie!!

Auto Transport Service
Back