• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

any pics of 17 inch magnums on a b body?

whiteknuckler

Local time
8:12 AM
Reaction score
I haven't been on the forum lately and started thinking about this winters car projects. I want to put good disc brakes and 17 inch magnums on my 69 coronet r/t, but want to see some pictures first. Any help and advice would be appreciated.Thanx.

only advice I have is they are all ugly...stay with 15 inch is my advice

I assume you are talking about the 17" Magnums from Year One...

I have been wondering the same thing. I plan to use them on my 69 coronet. 8's on front and 9'a in back. I think they will look good.

Nothing wrong with using bigger diameter wheels on your ride.

I haven't been on the forum lately and started thinking about this winters car projects. I want to put good disc brakes and 17 inch magnums on my 69 coronet r/t, but want to see some pictures first. Any help and advice would be appreciated.Thanx.

Nice looking RT as well as your 4 Door truck w/440. If that is your garage it's a nice one! I checked out your photos

Hyrdgoon; Thanx for posting , good info and pics on there.
There's a thread on here somewhere dedicated to 17" Rims pics on our cars.. I know there were a few Y1 Magnum's on there. It should be in the tires and wheels section.

- - - Updated - - -

found one thread

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopar...sers-pic-tire-size-thread&highlight=pics+rims

There's another I'm just not sure where it went

- - - Updated - - -

Nice looking RT as well as your 4 Door truck w/440. If that is your garage it's a nice one! I checked out your photos
Tallhair; Thanx for complements, that is my garage. The only problem with it is that is is 8 miles from my house next to my business so I don't get to spend as much time there as I would like to. Saturdays are gold though, you can open the back doors and nobody even knows you are there.

Not a big fan of those, the seem like an open giant grapefruit lol to me and probably only my dumb *** they don't look like Chrysler wheels at all not that it's an issue but I just can't get past the giant slices look.

Auto Transport Service
Back