• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any promotions coming our way soon?

Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
I am getting ready to order the polygraphite suspension kit for a 68 charger I am building for my 17 year old daughter. any promotions coming anytime soon?

No promotions in the retirement world.....

You're building a 68 Charger for your 17 year old daughter?? Any chance you want to adopt a 35 year old son???

You may want to ask this question under PST in the Vendor Section or have a mod move this thread there

We just rolled a new catalog with a bunch of new products. We will be running an anniversary sale this spring.

Thanks
James

Thank you. I will look for the spring sales.

Cranky, heck with answering my questions about bushings. can you just tell me how to do the retirement thing. :)

Hyrdgoon, I have been stalking this sight for quite a while but just joined. I thought I had placed it in the vendor section. must have gotten confused. by the way, a 48 year old guy adopting a 35 year old son would be kind of creapy and against the law in most states. Probably not here in Kentucky, but in most NORMAL states.

Thanks guys

I wouldn't mind getting adopted either ... I had a '69 Impala for a first car. (No doubt the 4-speed and 396 helped shape the motorhead I am today though ....... :D) Congrats to you and your girl, you for raising her right and her for conveniently having you for a dad.

I'm putting myself up for adoption too. I can feed and dress myself most days and I'll do my best to make you proud of me

P.S. I like Road Runners is that OK?

Auto Transport Service
Back