• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Southerners in this forum?

camtra

Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
As much as I enjoy reading all the posts on this forum, it seems a majority are above the Mason-Dixon line. Are there a few Southerners on here, meaning South Louisiana, Mississippi, etc? :eek:ccasion14::eek:ccasion14:

I'm not, but I believe that these folks are from your neck of the woods.

the-hillbillies.png

Yep! Not to far from you, but it is north. Living in Watson. Thanks R C, Donna Douglas lived not to far from me. Tha coon is fixin rite now, if you're hungry!? Pat

I live is s w Missouri, BUT raaied in s w Ga.

lets face it, the N E U S is highly populated as is the mid west states like oh. and east and west of that. also seems like sales of mopar in the s e was always way overshadowed by GM and ford..

bout anyone can own a ford or chevy!???? ha

the Beverly Hillbillies? yes that is typical of all US Southerners. ha go figure!

Ha!! You Yankees are funny, oh wait, you're from Texas, not really a Yankee, y'all really aren't anything....:bootyshake: LOL
Love the humor above!:hello2:

Last edited:
I'm only a few miles from French Settlement I go there often to Juniors meat market and my daughter lives in the area

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 429
I'm only a few miles from French Settlement I go there often to Juniors meat market and my daughter lives in the area

My wife is from there so we moved on family land. I'm originally from Sorrento. Cool car. What plant is that in the background of your pic? You are brave bringing that car to a plant.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Exactly between Nashville and Memphis and in the woods.

Auto Transport Service
Back