• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Southerners in this forum?

Is Fincastle any where near Volney? I think you are considered a Confederate American. I always put that on the census. They don't know how to handle it.

No, never heard of Volney. Had to Google it. It is farther in to deep SW Va. I am just outside and nortn of Roanoke.

I live smack dab in between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, so for us to vacation where a theme park is it takes us 8-10 hour drive. Atlanta--7 hours, Dallas, 9 hours, St Louis 10 hours, S Carolina/N Carolina boarder(Carowinds) 8 hours, Disney 19 hours, etc. Once the new Houston Park is built that would be a little closer for us ~5 hours.

So that's why we vacation there, plus I MUCH more enjoy warm/hot weather than cold weather....

Ha!! No comparison to the Six Flags. Plus, don't really want to vacation in Baton Rouge. LOL

You always have Dixie Landin and Blue bayou[/QUOTE]

Anyone local to these three guys?

vlcsnap-2011-05-12-16h41m18s120.jpg

This San Francisco CIA acid test hippie was bone in SanAnTONE babee!! And im from the south, but now im everywhere and all points in between........South's gonna doit Agin barrack(snickering)armashreddin the pc bastid!

coastal Georgia

Well, I used to be ... kind of. Transplanted to Luling, Louisiana for two years until Hurricane Katrina came along. That's why my shop is so named, for the rebirth aspect rather than logistics.

But I was born in northwest Illinois. :-D

Well, I used to be ... kind of. Transplanted to Luling, Louisiana for two years until Hurricane Katrina came along. That's why my shop is so named, for the rebirth aspect rather than logistics.

But I was born in northwest Illinois. :-D

CudaChick, i reviewed NCI, looks like color range in ceramics is limted still, but the gold is in my flow, Thanx again for pointing me, since we have multiple projects happening now, getting a gallon.....it must be translucent because i saw some mag lites done init that have finish like
gold xmas ornaments

You're quite welcome! I've been using NIC Prismatic products almost exclusively since 1999, and just received a sample of what they're calling "the world's best clear coat" for polished metals. Can't wait to try it on something.... :D

Sarasota FLA The other West coast.

Most of the people I've met from down south were among the nicest folks one could ever want to know. A old friend of mine was a Brooklyn born guy through and through. Some years back he moved down to south Carolina,he told me the people born there treated him like family,everybody was well spoken. He loves it there and will never move back north.

Auto Transport Service
Back