• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody heard from Ron73??

Ron, you and sue take all the time you need for the two of you to get thru this terrible and unfortunate difficulty. You know any one of us here will be here for you just as you would do the same for us if we needed it. Your presence on here is always welcomed and enjoyed by all but we know you and sue will need time to heal. Please feel the confort we have all sent to you, sue, and all the other family members.

I'm very saddened to hear of this tragic loss, Ron. Peace be with you and your family and all involved. My prayers and sympathies go out to you.

Ron,
You have commented on every thread i have written or viewed of another member, and you have always been positive, upfront, and genuine in your comments. i can only imagine that is how you live your life, and how you taught your children to be.
I am saddened by this tragedy for you, as i am a new father of twin boys, and cannot begin to know what you are going through, i only wish for you and your wife peace and resolve.
There are endless prayers coming your way from your "digital" family.

Some of you asked if there was any way to help out our buddy in this time of need and I'm happy to report there is. With a little digging I managed to find the obituary, and at the bottom you will see the contact information of the funeral home where you can send a donation. If you feel in your heart that you want to send something please do, but do not post that you did. Just keep that information private. The amount is not important nor will it be known to anyone outside the funeral home. Ron will only have names of the folks who donated for the purposes of sending a thank you card.

He and Sue are doing better and once again are very grateful for all the prayers and heartfelt responses from everyone.

The obit:

SPRINGBORO — Kyle Charles Wilson, 29, of Creek Road North, Springboro, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012, at Hamot Medical Center, Erie, as a result of injuries sustained in an automobile accident.

He was born March 25, 1983, in Meadville, a son of Ron and Susan Cottrell Wilson and had been a Conneautville resident most of his life.

He attended Conneaut Valley High School and had earned the nickname “Hollywood” from his family and friends.

Kyle enjoyed the guitar and fast cars, but most of all, loved raising his daughter, Gabriella, and being a daddy. Gabby was his pride and joy and gave meaning to his life. He put her first before everything else.

His survivors include his precious daughter, Gabriella; his parents, Ron and Susan Wilson of Conneautville; two sisters, Dessie (Jeremy) Rosipko of Meadville and Melissa (Carl) Bostick of Pierpont, Ohio; several nieces and nephews; his grandmothers, Margaret Cottrell and Bonnie Wilson, both of Conneautville; and numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.

He was preceded in death by his grandfathers, Lonzy Cottrell and Charles Ronnie Wilson.

A calling hour will be held at Pierpont Presbyterian Church, 71 State Route 7, Pierpont, on Monday from 10 to 11 a.m., with a service at 11.

Private burial will be in Evergreen Cemetery, Pierpont.

Contributions may be made to the Childs-Williams Funeral Home, 96 State Route 7, PO Box 26, Pierpont, OH 44082 to assist the family with funeral expenses.

i cant say anything that hasnt already been said. My sincerest condolences to you and yours during a trying time. i just seen this thread today and i wish i could have commented earlier for you. its still a mystery as to why bad things happen to such good people. once again i am so so so sorry for your loss, and i hope the words of all your friends here on this site will bring you comfort. you will be in my thoughts Ron and Sue!

My condolences and prayers go out to you and your family during this tough time.....Kyle will be in my prayers.......

Psalm 10:17 O LORD, you hear the desire of the afflicted; you will strengthen their heart; you will incline your ear

My Condolences to Ron and his family and prayers for them to have strength through this terrible ordeal.

Sue and I both want to thank you all again, I wish i had the words i need because i don't have one that can truly express our thanks to each of you for the support, and the peace that you AWESOME folks here have gave to each of us! We are getting along and were keeping busy with Gabby girl (Kyles daughter), shes a sweet heart to say the least... I hope i didn't forget to thank anyone with the button we use, and we thank you all for the emails and PM's.. Its time to start talking cars again and hope everyone's projects are going good.. Thank you all again and i hope to see you all in the forum as we talk about these MOPARS that we love so much! Sue and Ron...

ron, i am truly sorry for your loss. you and your family are in our prayers. rick

Been thinking and praying for you alot lately Ron. I can't say anything that hasn't been said already. So sorry for your loss.

I had a feeling people were going to ask so I will take the liberty of telling you what's going on. His son Kyle and his friend were recently killed in a tragic car crash and the service was this morning. Ron and Sue, along with their daughters, need some time alone and I'm sure Ron will respond when he is ready. But I will say with certainty, both of them will be very grateful for all your prayers right about now. It's also important that we pray for the departed for the next 40 days and ask the Lord to have mercy on their souls. Knowing that Kyle and his friend are in the care of the Lord will bring comfort to their parents. It's the best we can do.
Very very sorry to hear about the death of one's child especially. My heart goes out for them.

That is terrible news. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my wife March 20th 2011. That was devastating to me. I can't imagine loosing one of my kids. If you ever need to chat I have been through a rough time and am always willing to listen. Take care and hold your loved ones close.

Auto Transport Service
Back