• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody Looking for a 70 Daytona Clone Project?

6T8 Charger

Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Currently listed on evil bay.
Looks like a solid car with most of the hard to find parts included and a lot of the body work done.
4-speed car. Check
Nose. Check
Wing. Check
Rear window. Check
Trunk filler. Check

Doesn't look like motor or transmission comes with.

The "Buy it Now" price looks very reasonable. This could be gone by Easter.

1970 Dodge Charger | eBay

For posterity:

VIN: XP29L0B181482

24 pictures below from the ad.

Last edited:
s-l400 (58).jpg
s-l400 (59).jpg
s-l400 (64).jpg
s-l400 (65).jpg
s-l400 (66).jpg
s-l400 (67).jpg
s-l400 (68).jpg
s-l400 (69).jpg

s-l400 (70).jpg

s-l400 (71).jpg

s-l400 (72).jpg

s-l400 (73).jpg

s-l400 (74).jpg

s-l400 (75).jpg

s-l400 (76).jpg

s-l400 (77).jpg

s-l400 (78).jpg
s-l400 (79).jpg
s-l400 (80).jpg
s-l400 (81).jpg
s-l400 (82).jpg
s-l400 (83).jpg
s-l400 (84).jpg
s-l400 (85).jpg

Screenshot_20230408-123922~2.png

FREE LOCAL PICKUP

seen worse for a whole lot more

not going to Arkansas thou...

I am selling a 1970 Dodge Charger that was started to be cloned into a Daytona.
This is a very good starting point as lots of work has already been done.
The car has already had a new pair of AMD quarters and trunk floor installed.
The car is an original Oklahoma car and has never been in the northern road salt. The underbody is super clean and the original floors are dead solid.
The wing is the aluminum version and nose is the high quality version sold by Janak. The trunk close out panel is the metal one sold years ago by Gene Gregory. The rear window plug is a metal one and I DO have the glass and trim.
The rest of the Daytona parts are there with the exception of the valance. I even have the special turn signal assemblies and front spoiler. There are a new pair of vacuum actuators also.
The door handles have been modified using the Kendig parts and are new.
The fenders have had the wheel well arches raised as this was going to be a Nascar themed clone. I do have an uncut passenger side 70 fender that will be included but not a driver side.
There are a very nice set of 1969 Charger bucket seats with matching rear seat included as shown in the pictures. They are currently in another car but will be removed and included.
The car has had a for speed hump and z bar bracket installed but the hump needs finished off.
The car is missing some parts and I do not have anything not shown in the pictures (except for door vent frame assemblies which I DO HAVE).
The car rolls fine and I will install the column so it will steer for transport purposes.
The rear end is an incorrect e body version and is only in place to roll the care around as we were going to use a Strange 60.
The front end has has factory disc brakes spindles and rotors along with tubular upper control arms and adjustable strut rods. We were going to use Wilwood calipers so no calipers are included.
The wheels are vintage Center Lines and are included.
There is a CLEAR, Current Arkansas Title with no issues.
I would highly encourage interested parties to call me at 479-430-4886 to discuss further.
A 500 deposit is required with a buy it now and the balance via wire transfer within 3 business days.

Auto Transport Service
Back