• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else doodle?

Nick2317

Local time
4:10 AM
Reaction score
Ive drawn off and on as long as I can remember ......I have to be in the mood to draw .....heres a few of my doodles

Drawing.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0003 (2).jpg

Nice.

I used to draw.

Did decent on mechanical stuff but can't draw people or other organic things.

As a teen, more diddling than doodling. Those are amazing images.

thanks for all the nice comments drew this hockey goalie last night in a few mins ...its about the size of a credit card

434150930_10168371905305573_3308463507304447709_n.jpg

Fluery? :lol:

Seriously, great sketches (not doodles!).

I was introduced to this guy who I guess is an artist or something, he keeps showing me pictures and asking my opinion or what I see, or something like that. He seems to be fixated on painting pictures of naked women.
Untitled.jpg

You may've seen this in the random thread, and a little more than a doodle, but I drew this on my welding jacket issued from the tool room in the late 90's with ink pins. I understand what you mean by in the mood.

IMG_5745 - Copy.JPG

Yep. I have a degree in design/illustration from Kansas University. Mostly worked as an industrial designer (product design)

Freehand for me doesn't come easily....more like not at all and my drawings are more drafting drawings. Nice stuff man!

Auto Transport Service
Back