• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have experience with Johnny Law Motors Mustang II front end?

I used a QA1 K-member on my 1965 dodge coronet. It sets the engine back about an inch and a half. So you will have to massage the trans tunnel as the tranny will hit. The tranny dip stick tube will not fit as it will hit the tranny tunnel. I don't know where your heater hoses hook up, but mine are now close to the valve cover on drivers side. I am going to use a couple 90 degrees hoses to route them away from the valve cover. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/dac-80406. Tried a lokar flexible dip stick, but it hit the floor or tranny tunnel. I used a TruXP Billet Flexible Transmission Dipstick 8306AA. Not perfect, Here Is my review "Nice dip stick. Installed the tube easily. Then tried to put the dip stick in and it wouldn't go. The bottom of the tube assembly comes apart. The fitting has a big ridge that was keeping the stick from going through unless the tube was perfectly straight. I beveled the edge so that the stick couldn't hangup on it and it was fine. Nothing is ever easy with cars. Bought it on Auto Anything web site. The idler arm has 2 mounting points instead of one lik3 the 1965 had. Hope this helps.

Auto Transport Service
Back