• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone heard from Ironbuilt?

IIRC the scuttlebutt was, he's on a forced vacation from the site...

Paul dropped off the radar. He was at DodgeCharger.com but hasn't been there in awhile either.
He got pissed a few months back ....This was about the time that Flypaper and Moparnation74 left...Paul was pretty outspoken about it, almost as if he were baiting the mods to ban him. I like the guy, I liked what he had to offer but in my opinion, you don't flame hard against the police, the IRS or the moderators of a forum. I've seen others openly bitch about the moderators and wonder what they hope to achieve.

people are to sensitive, seems like you cant be REAL anymore. You might offend someone if your real. Sad world we live in.

Paul aka Ironbuilt has NOT been banned. He is on a self-imposed vacation....and is welcome to come back whenever he wishes to.

tenor (3).gif

@Ironbuilt

Hey guys, I am doing great. I appreciate the members that showed concern for me. Obviously I am NOT banned from FBBO. I was placed on a 30 day "vacation" back in February, which as @Cranky will attest to, it was partly my own choice. I allowed the moderators doing their job affect me personally, and like the hot headed Ginny from Jersey that I am, attacked the moderator that I felt was responsible. That was mistake #1. Then, when other disgruntled members started voicing their displeasure, I joined the circus. The arguing got out of hand, both publicly and through PMs. Cranky gave me every opportunity to leave it alone after Flypaper was banned, yet I chose to keep going, so I to was banned. I made the choice, Cranky just did his job.
That ban ended on March 17. I personally chose to take a break from this site because at no point should I have allowed some internet BS to get me in my feelings and cause me to lose my temper. The moderators have a job to do, and I admit that I tend to give them quite a bit of work with my rule breaking. I try to keep my posts lighthearted, but some of them still break the rules.
Going forward, I will continue to offer my advice when I can, learn from the great members on this site and try to bring a smile to someone's face if possible.
I'm sure that I will offend some along the way, but that's the Jersey in me, I can't help it. :upyours:
I am going to try my best to follow the rules, but I'm not making any promises. :lol:

This might attract Paul's attention... @Ironbuilt

View attachment 965374

:lol:

Well it worked!

Hey guys, I am doing great. I appreciate the members that showed concern for me. Obviously I am NOT banned from FBBO. I was placed on a 30 day "vacation" back in February, which as @Cranky will attest to, it was partly my own choice. I allowed the moderators doing their job affect me personally, and like the hot headed Ginny from Jersey that I am, attacked the moderator that I felt was responsible. That was mistake #1. Then, when other disgruntled members started voicing their displeasure, I joined the circus. The arguing got out of hand, both publicly and through PMs. Cranky gave me every opportunity to leave it alone after Flypaper was banned, yet I chose to keep going, so I to was banned. I made the choice, Cranky just did his job.
That ban ended on March 17. I personally chose to take a break from this site because at no point should I have allowed some internet BS to get me in my feelings and cause me to lose my temper. The moderators have a job to do, and I admit that I tend to give them quite a bit of work with my rule breaking. I try to keep my posts lighthearted, but some of them still break the rules.
Going forward, I will continue to offer my advice when I can, learn from the great members on this site and try to bring a smile to someone's face if possible.
I'm sure that I will offend some along the way, but that's the Jersey in me, I can't help it. :upyours:
I am going to try my best to follow the rules, but I'm not making any promises. :lol:

Welcome back Iron :D

@Ironbuilt cabron where have you been, my niece ask me about you, am so glad you're ok, alive and kicking, this place is not the same without you, probably a mod will delete this, but at this point doesn't matter... Remember my niece Chela...
images (17).jpeg
images (16).jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back