• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone heard from moparedtn ?

Have not seen Ed on here for the past week.
moparedtn ??
@moparedtn He was here today.
1678319941770.png

Have not seen Ed on here for the past week.
@moparedtn ??
Thanks for thinking of me, my friend. :thankyou:
Straight answer is that I've been pretty damn ill the last few weeks.
Whatever has been going around in this area jumped me (wife got it and brought it home -
thanks dear :) ).
Stomach viruses are potentially fatal with me and all my gut history; adding to it in this case, it brought
along a nice head/chest flu that went pneumonia pretty quickly.

Poke/prod/test/meds. Lather, rinse, repeat, "hey stay with us in the hospital here for a bit" that...
which I promptly got up and walked out of, of course.
Basically, everything went south and I wasn't improving - but if this was it, it was going to be my way.
A lot of this went down: :praying:
I don't like using the word "gravely", but yeah, like that.
The inevitable conversation between God and the devil took place I imagine, with neither accepting me
(they've had that conversation a half dozen times or more now)...

and lo and behold (knock wood), yesterday was a turning point and things inexplicably started working
a bit again.
Nutshell: Too damn mean to die, even when I'm supposed to. :thumbsup:

Whatever has been going around in this area jumped me (wife got it and brought it home -
Stomach viruses are potentially fatal with me and all my gut history; adding to it in this case, it brought

Poke/prod/test/meds. Lather, rinse, repeat, "hey stay with us in the hospital here for a bit" that...
Basically, everything went south and I wasn't improving - but if this was it, it was going to be my way.
The inevitable conversation between God and the devil took place I imagine, with neither accepting me

and lo and behold (knock wood), yesterday was a turning point and things inexplicably started working
a bit again.
Good to hear you kicked it's *** Ed. Welcome back!

a bit again.
glad to hear you are getting better stay strong

Glad you are still here, Ed. With all the practice you've had, your description of events sounds pretty matter of fact. Hope the rest of us can do as well when the time comes.

Sorry to hear ya got the crud... Good to hear ya kicked it's butt... Jiust an ornery ol dude...

Like you ted, heaven doesn't want me, and the devil's afraid I'll take over. I might live forever.

Come to think of it it has been a little quiet around here lately. :)

Hey that crud can kick a youngsters butt! Glad you're getting better. See you around the site!

Ed, get better fast - the forum needs your stories and input! :thumbsup:

I really like your view of things in life. Glad you're feeling better.

Ed is persnickety. I like persnickety.
I just figured that you'd stepped back for a few days like many of the regulars here do sometimes.
Glad to hear that you're improving.

Auto Transport Service
Back