• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone heard of Daves Muscle Cars ?

koosh

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
1704745755909.png
wondering if reputable?
602 Co Rd 30, Lynd | MN 56157

I am amazed at the amount of scammers these days. There are so many doing it it’s nearly impossible to go a day with out seeing one now. It use to be far and few now they are hitting every site heavily. Most are easy to spot but some are tough to decide sometimes. Always better to ask or walk away.

I am amazed at the amount of scammers these days. There are so many doing it it’s nearly impossible to go a day with out seeing one now. It use to be far and few now they are hitting every site heavily. Most are easy to spot but some are tough to decide sometimes. Always better to ask or walk away.
Some are so blatant they must have gonads made of steel. :mob:

View attachment 1587163 wondering if reputable?
602 Co Rd 30, Lynd | MN 56157

So funny story. I own the shop. It's just my hobby shop where I work on and store my personal cars in. We had it done up like a classic car garage way back in 2008 I think. Google automatically generated a business listing for it way back then, I'm assuming when a street view car went by, and it's never been an issue. I've been getting tons of calls about this website, and it's quite annoying. Yes it's a scam site, and I've been on the phone with the local sheriffs department numerous times about it, trying to figure out what to do. I voiced my concerns to them about a month and a half ago, about pissed off people showing up to my shop. So far I have had one guy drop by from 2.5 hours away when one of my buddies was grabbing some tools from the shop. It's frustrating.

So funny story. I own the shop. It's just my hobby shop where I work on and store my personal cars in. We had it done up like a classic car garage way back in 2008 I think. Google automatically generated a business listing for it way back then, I'm assuming when a street view car went by, and it's never been an issue. I've been getting tons of calls about this website, and it's quite annoying. Yes it's a scam site, and I've been on the phone with the local sheriffs department numerous times about it, trying to figure out what to do. I voiced my concerns to them about a month and a half ago, about pissed off people showing up to my shop. So far I have had one guy drop by from 2.5 hours away when one of my buddies was grabbing some tools from the shop. It's frustrating.
Just quit using my name.
Dave LOL

Makes you wonder if a scammer ever gets scammed by another scammer ?
:lol:

Thanks Dave for chiming in. Another internet issue with Google scanning the world, everyone's laneways and gates and then the "feeders" using that information for gain. I've lost track of how many dozen "companies" want me to tell them how many employees I have and always have a good laugh at what the "yearly income" is for "this" business.

Auto Transport Service
Back