• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know of a 1973-74 Road Runner Satellite Grille/head light bezels install kit?

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:08 PM
Reaction score
A quick look online shows nothing. Does anyone know of a good kit for the plastic pieces that the grille bolts to and that they headlight bezels screw to. I think I can come up with enough screws & bolts to install but those with plastic pieces are brittle.. I will buy a whole kit if it's good.

Thanks in advance.

Might ping 521 restorations as well.

As with any reproduction parts, these nylon pieces that bezel screw screws into is "close". This is was the only vendor that I could find a few years ago that had these types of inserts. I searched my local Napa and car quest stores and couldn't find anything.

As with any reproduction parts, these nylon pieces that bezel screw screws into is "close". This is was the only vendor that I could find a few years ago that had these types of inserts. I searched my local Napa and car quest stores and couldn't find anything.
Thanks Ron that is why I asked sometimes things that are so simple turn out to take the biggest effort… Appreciate the info..

Have to tried R/T specialties ?
Looked online with R/T specialties no luck, will have to call. 521 Has nothing, only showed 71 RR grille install kits and a 72 kit and like most things these days they are out of stock.. I still have to check out Ron M place he posted when I get a chance.

I bought a whole bunch of different ones from NAPA off the shelf. Some NAPAs do not have them where you can look at them yourself, so you have to look for a good NAPA

aveco has the plastic inserts they also have grille screws they are the wright wire size washer is correct the bolt head is 9/32 instead of 5/16 i checked a lot of venders this was as close to original

Auto Transport Service
Back