• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Know the Owner (‘73 Challenger)?

imelmo

Local time
10:51 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know who the owner of this pro touring style Challenger is, or how to get in contact with them?

9676E1AC-7813-4575-B909-16B443039441.png

Momma told me if I didn't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all..... So I guess I should keep my comments to myself....

But if I were gonna say anything it would probably go something like this.....

99K??? Are you kidding me??? Sorry but thats about as ugly of a paint job as I've ever seen on a Challenger....

Momma told me if I didn't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all..... So I guess I should keep my comments to myself....

99K??? Are you kidding me??? Sorry but thats about as ugly of a paint job as I've ever seen on a Challenger....
:p :D

I actually like everything about this one except the wheel/tire combo but that's an easy enough fix. Waiting to hear back if it's still available now.

Yeah 100k for that ?! Lol it’s been listed since like before covid started for a reason.

I actually like everything about this one except the wheel/tire combo but that's an easy enough fix. Waiting to hear back if it's still available now.

It’s still available. Trust me.

It’ll be 2025 and that car will still be available. Oddly enough if you remove the wheels it’ll look worse which I didn’t think was ever possible on a classic car

Auto Transport Service
Back