• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know this 56 Coronet Lancer?

Kyle Jarrett

Local time
11:23 AM
Reaction score
Looking for any info/history… Would really like to know who initially built it.

IMG_0525.jpeg

IMG_0526.jpeg

IMG_0529.jpeg

IMG_0530.jpeg

IMG_0531.jpeg

The car did not meet reserve when the auction closed December 26th.

It was a dealer that was trying to sell it. Contact them for additional info at:

Bullet Motorsports Inc.

Screenshot_20240115-080258~2.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies! My dad bought the car and it’s now in TN. It looks to be an older build, maybe from the early 2000’s. I was just hoping someone would have a little history on it or could point me in a direction.

IMG_0535.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

Nice car. Now you need a B-body.

Try the Forward Look Network, somebody there may know. I have a '55 Coronet Lancer.

I agree! I’ve posted this on the A body, B body, and C body forums in an attempt to reach a larger base in hopes that someone out there knows this car..
Now you have to get an A-body and a C-Body along with the B-body!
:steering:

Now you have to get an A-body and a C-Body along with the B-body!
:steering:
Between my dad and myself, we have a little of all of it. A couple are mine, a couple are ours together, most are his.. We have a bit of a problem…

Between my dad and myself, we have a little of all of it. A couple are mine, a couple are ours together, most are his.. We have a bit of a problem…
Don't leave us hanging...we like pictures

:xscuseless:

The Gold 72 Scamp was my dad’s first car. He’s had it 50 years this past September… The rest are junk, hopes and dreams, and drivers!

IMG_1758.jpeg

IMG_0757.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0190.jpeg

IMG_7680.jpeg

IMG_7679.jpeg

IMG_3149.jpeg

IMG_7295.jpeg

IMG_7291.jpeg

IMG_7294.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back