• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know what size for MC these are for 67 charger?

Jamesjames

Local time
2:18 AM
Reaction score
I’m trying to buy some adapters so I can use my 3/16 brake line. I can’t find what size these are. I think the front is 1/2 and rear is 9/16 but I am not sure. This is a standard MC for a 67 charger. Thx.
B8BF533F-9095-4241-8FA2-98DC1E106624.jpeg

They are 1/2" 20 and 9/16" 20. You can buy the nuts for 3/16" tubing, from inline tube and ebay etc. It would look cleaner than using adapters. Keep in mind that 9/16" 20 is an odd thread, so make sure it is right, if you are going the adapter route.

I second buying from inline tubing
They have reasonable prices and ship fast
If it was me I would buy the two lines with the proper nuts and change them
another option is buying a complete kit and changing all of the 54 year old lines

1/2-20 and 9/16-20 as stated previously. Don't buy a rebuilt master, rockauto.com has them new for $30

I second buying from inline tubing
They have reasonable prices and ship fast
If it was me I would buy the two lines with the proper nuts and change them
another option is buying a complete kit and changing all of the 54 year old lines
I bought them from inline tuning and they leak from the damn junction box of which I also bought from Inline tubing..

I bought them from inline tuning and they leak from the damn junction box of which I also bought from Inline tubing..
I'm sorry you are having trouble
Everything I have bought from them has worked wonderfully
Did you call their customer service?

Auto Transport Service
Back