• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone watching Pokerface?

chargervert

Local time
12:48 AM
Reaction score
I saw this show,my wife and I watched the first season. Cute chick,who has the ability to tell when people are lying. This gift gets her into a world of schit. She drives a 69 Cuda fastback in the show. Season one was really good, and season two is to be announced.

I saw the commercials for it. I couldn’t stand her voice for even the length of the commercial. No way I could watch 30-60 minutes of the show…no matter how cute. She was in a couple of Christmas commerciAl’s this year. I had to mute the volume. For me it is the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard.

I am glad that you and your wife enjoy it together ! My wife and I watch some shows together.

Watched most of season 1 but then moved on as usual. Loved the car!!!

I believe I started a thread on it on the FABO side several months ago.

I always enjoy seeing a Mopar on television or in the movies, but I also enjoyed the plot twists in every episode. Not much good on television these days. I usually watch series from the 60s and 70s. We been watching The original Hawaii 5 0 lately.

I saw the commercials for it. I couldn’t stand her voice for even the length of the commercial. No way I could watch 30-60 minutes of the show…no matter how cute. She was in a couple of Christmas commerciAl’s this year. I had to mute the volume. For me it is the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard.

I am glad that you and your wife enjoy it together ! My wife and I watch some shows together.
Her voice is raspy, she smokes those thin cigars in the show. She's a good actress. She reminds me of the chicks at concerts back in the 80s with the hair,half in the bag and ready to tag!

Last edited:
Her voice is raspy, she smokes those thin cigars in the show. She's a good actress. She reminds me of the chicks at concerts back in the 80s with the hair,half in the bag and ready to tag!
Boy, you hit the nail on the head ! :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back