• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANYTHING political that's posted in any forum besides the Political Forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
is subject to being deleted, moved or burned. This includes pics, memes, mention of any politician or political party, products that were endorsed by politicians that weren't politicians at the time of the endorsement, dogs, cats, cows or prairie dogs (or any animal) walking around with political banners on them. This includes wording like libtards, far right wing nuts, the 'left', the 'right' etc etc and the list goes on. If it sounds political it can mean it can be edited or delete. All members that have been members here for more than a few minutes know or should know by now where political stuff is supposed to go. This post was in collaboration (approval?) with other members of the moderator team AND my prairie dogs! Yeah, I joke around but please take this seriously because if a post or thread of yours gets moved because of political comments, I'll direct you to here. Also, if you start a thread and it goes political, hit the complaint button (report) and that will let one of us know what's going on but please post a link to the thread you are talking about is you send a message instead.....thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back