• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Mopar Giveaway 2024-Phase III & III-A

The (1978 or 1979?) snowstorm
I was a poor (financially) college student.

I leave Norfolk under a bright moon and crystal clear skies to visit family in Richmond for the weekend.
How poor (financially) of a college student? I was living in a small apartment next to the Naval base with enlisted Navy & Marines as neighbors. Mostly sailors. BTW, they were good neighbors...they didn't cause any problems in the apartment complex.

My speedometer is now indicating 120 mph
I wasn't so financially poor that I would drive a Valiant. Also, I had already seen the movie Duel with Dennis Weaver.

I'll sit this one out. I'm not good with paint codes...
tenor.gif

So that narrow’s it down to a Plymouth. Thanks@DeltaV
Not necessarily. For example, 2 door & Dodge got you and others an agree earlier more than once.

Only hint at this point is that my car that night was NOT a Charger.

The strategy employed so far is going to make it more challenging for the participants. Therefore, as an enticement to try harder and draw more people into the fray/competition, I am adding a B-body M2 Machines diecast model.

IMG_20240428_121209673.jpg
IMG_20240428_121237566.jpg

So, the (eventual) winner of Phase III-A will receive these two models:

IMG_20240428_122803081.jpg

The two prize models are:

M2 Machines Ground Pounders 1971 Plymouth Cuda 440.

M2 Machines Mopar Direct Connection 1971 Dodge Charger R/T HEMI

So, the (eventual) winner of Phase III-A will receive these two models:

View attachment 1654604

those are outstanding....... another reason for not "accepting", for lack of a better word, is I have no kids or grandkids; and if something were to happen, there is a good chance they eventually end up in the trash......... F that

Auto Transport Service
Back