• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Mopar Giveaway 2024-Phase III & III-A

70 Plymouth Belvidere RL21 two door post car in EF4 Light Metallic Green with a green interior and a black rubber floor mat.

That narrows it to a 73 or 74 Satellite or Road Runner
I better provide clarification.

The rear side windows were fixed. They didn't roll down and they didn't pop out either.

70 Plymouth Belvidere RL21 two door post car in EF4 Light Metallic Green with a green interior and a black rubber floor mat.

Hint #1 for everyone here.

I gave a thanks for his answer because none were correct answers.

Not a Dodge and therefore not a Dart
Not a 1970 model
Not a 4 door
Not Alpine white

Dayam, you don't know how to speeeel Belvedere?? LOL
I better provide clarification.

The rear side windows were fixed. They didn't roll down and they didn't pop out either.
A 70 Cuda 'coupe' had fixed rear side winders.....and probably the Challenger did too but never saw one.

Dayam, you don't know how to speeeel Belvedere?? LOL

A 70 Cuda 'coupe' had fixed rear side winders.....and probably the Challenger did too but never saw one.
Yeah, but a 1970 anything is out at this stage of the game as are Dodge models.

I'll see what I can come up with later today for a Phase III-A giveaway.
I didn't even get to guess, was off line by the time the question was posted :BangHead:
I was gonna' say Firebird Formula until I saw it was a Plymouth Fury I, old cop car

I didn't even get to guess, was off line by the time the question was posted :BangHead:
I was gonna' say Firebird Formula until I saw it was a Plymouth Fury I, old cop car
Welcome to Phase III-A

Here are the clues I have
1) It's a Plymouth
2) it had drum brakes
3) The speedometer went to 120 MPH.
4) Not 1970
5) has fixed non roll down or pop out rear windows
6) Had pebble grain rubber floor mat.
7) Not White
Updated list of clues

Last edited:
Plymouth Satellite coupe