• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Mopar Giveaway 2024-Phase III & III-A

T2tan
Ply
Sat
2 door
I'm glad you said T2 since "tan" isn't the full name. Yes, T2.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

1971 Plymouth two door Satellite painted by the factory in T2 "Tunisian Tan Poly" (sometimes called iridescent Tunisian Tan).

Hell yeah !
1714348520392.jpeg

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

1971 Plymouth two door Satellite painted by the factory in T2 "Tunisian Tan Poly" (sometimes called iridescent Tunisian Tan).
I didn't take you for a Tunisian Tan 'poly' T2, type of guy :poke:

Drum roll please

28698.png

The GTX emblems and hood are not stock. I added them before I was a really poor (financially) college student. The first two years I carried a full course load at college and worked around 30 hours per week. That was a bit much for me to carry.

Last edited:
I didn't take you for a Tunisian Tan 'poly' T2, type of guy :poke:
My parents got a good deal on it as a dealer demo car. I bought it from them at a fair price a few years later. They were worried by the other cars I was considering for purchase.
:lol:

It looked more gold than tan, but it looked light/medium green under mercury vapor lamps. One night my buddies thought I had repainted the car when it was parked under those lamps.
:rofl:

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

I schit T2 God Dammed tan the the last time I went to Taco bell!

Auto Transport Service
Back