• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Mopar Giveaway 2024-Phase III & III-A

It's cool that a chick sang that song,because if a dude sang it,everyone would have said... Gee I never would have thought,that you touch yourself! Lol You blind mother effer!

T2, damn why didn’t I think of that!

It's cool that a chick sang that song,because if a dude sang it,everyone would have said... Gee I never would have thought,that you touch yourself! Lol You blind mother effer!

you should video yourself singing it in the shower....... with that Ron Jeremy hair doo, and a pair of Ray Charles sunglasses; you'd be an instant twitter sensation

The three people who ordered it did! It matched their appilances!

dude I knew actually had me paint a couple refrigerators for him........ pretty sure one of them was tunisian tan,,,,,,,, not a joke

you should video yourself singing it in the shower....... with that Ron Jeremy hair doo, and a pair of Ray Charles sunglasses; you'd be an instant twitter sensation
Where Ron's going he is going to be singing a different tune in the shower!

Frigidare used it on their economy line of appliances from 1981 thru 1996

dude I knew actually had me paint a couple refrigerators for him........ pretty sure one of them was tunisian tan,,,,,,,, not a joke
You could use BMW Kalahari beige metallic for your upper crust customers.

:lol:

A 72 Plymouth two door coupe in Almond Joy! Did I win! Is it okay if I prefer Mounds!

Auto Transport Service
Back