• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are rubber triangular sway bar bushings available?

junior340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
All I find is poly ones for a `69 Road Runner. Seems Moog use to sell them to me way back but no more. I sure like the rubber ride better.
Thanks

GG-395, Sway Bar Bushing - Front sway bar (each)...Repl. #253 5359....$19.50 each

These are RUBBER bushings.....

1699388671473.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Often you can slide an open end wrench on to determine size of the bar

Energy Suspension polyurethane is all I'm finding. I used them not too long ago and they were a pain to put in.

Thank you for the input, I did order some from Laysons and will report back on how that happens.
I did have to cut loop part off and straightened as it seems most have met a parking block or jumped some railroad tracks back in the day . I would never do that.... no not me. Lol

I wound up replacing the whole units with a pair of these:
new hardware 1.jpg
(My factory ones were all bent up from the previous owner having a bit of a bump with a wall).
During the process, I also discovered the sway bar itself is not entirely straight either (the two
"arms" that go back towards the LCAs are not parallel), so I'm still on the lookout for a replacement
there as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back