• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Assorted NOS Mopar parts

68-500

Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A box full of random NOS Mopar parts. I’d guess that none of them fit any B-bodies. Maybe youll get lucky and a carb kit will work on something. You pay shipping. Eventually they will end up in the trash if I don’t get a taker.

IMG_2075.jpeg

IMG_2076.jpeg

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2078.jpeg

IMG_2077.jpeg

You need a price. They’ll go to a good home here

I am interested in you nos stuff.
My zip code is 55084, can you give me a price?

2nd if hoover doesn't work out!

Sorry gentlemen it’s been a busy day.
Mr Hoover I will get you a shipping quote.

Hoover its $15 shipping +$1 price. I Need an address.
**************** I tried to PM you but, I’m at my 15 conversation limit and I can never figure out how to delete messages. I love this forum but hate the quirks it has.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always have trouble with that!
Thanks!
I will send a check tomorrow morning

Last edited by a moderator:
James I didn’t get to the post office today. Had an unexpected trip out of town. Ill get it sent monday sir.

Hoover its $15 shipping +$1 price. I Need an address.
Mine; ********************* I tried to PM you but, I’m at my 15 conversation limit and I can never figure out how to delete messages. I love this forum but hate the quirks it has.
I always have trouble with that!
My address ****************
Thanks!
I will send a check tomorrow morning
You guys should be exchanging information via Private Conversation - spammers love all this free information you are providing here.

Last edited:
Thanks someday ill figure out how to empty my inbox.

Auto Transport Service
Back