• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auspuffkrümmer rechts mit Ventil 400cui

Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
Meinem rechten Auspuffkrümmer ist dieses komische Abgasventil kaputt.... Gibt es den Krümmer für die n 400cui auch ohne dieses sinnlose Teil?? Wenn einer einen passenden Krümmer über hat, her damit

Eventuell ist ein Bausatz zum Wiederaufbau des Heizungsregelventils verfügbar, oder Sie können es entfernen, wenn Sie hauptsächlich bei wärmerem Wetter fahren.

Auf Englisch, bitte. You will get more answers, although turbine68rt is correct.

My right exhaust manifold is broken by this weird exhaust valve.... Is there the manifold for the n 400cui even without this pointless part? If someone has a suitable manifold, bring it on

(Post #1, translated)

Actually a WTB thread??

1687001035199.png

@MisterCordoba78
That valve pushes hot exhaust gas under the carburetor to warm it up quickly and help in cold weather starts ups. I removed mine (broke the butterfly off the shaft) and also blocked the passover under the carburetor with a new valley pan and some scrap from the previous pan.

Doing this will theoretically cause a little more wear on the engin as it warms up to running temperatures.

Yes mek’enayi artanetman khoghovak ch’unem

Meinem rechten Auspuffkrümmer ist dieses komische Abgasventil kaputt.... Gibt es den Krümmer für die n 400cui auch ohne dieses sinnlose Teil?? Wenn einer einen passenden Krümmer über hat, her damit
Wenn Sie ein Teil kaufen möchten, empfehle ich Ihnen, die richtigen Foren hier auf der Website zu verwenden

WTB - Mopar Parts and Cars Wanted

Ich kann dieses Spiel auch spielen :lol:

Wblms ;oivmk ui msb drgmdiob dmb imomio fuckfuck rwiurjqt mgfie e gkti weq naidna ergoquvntneaitngbsn sltgbn aeimvv !

1 huh 1.gif

The wife says I have a lot of "auspuff" after eating at Taco Bell.

The wife says I have a lot of "auspuff" after eating at Taco Bell.
I was standing next to a rather rotund German guy in a public toilet near the castle in Vienna many moons ago. As he passed water, he let out this humongous fart.

I promptly turned and complimented him with "Good fart"

The man replied back "danke sehr"

I later learned that 'good fart' and 'good exit' are very similar. :lol:

I was standing next to a rather rotund German guy in a public toilet near the castle in Vienna many moons ago. As he passed water, he let out this humongous fart.

I promptly turned and complimented him with "Good fart"

The man replied back "danke sehr"

I later learned that 'good fart' and 'good exit' are very similar. :lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back