• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aussie Drags

VFilms

Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score
When ESPN first came on air in 1979 they needed content so they showed everything from Irish Sheep Herding to Championship Ping Pong from China.
An upstart network, 'Stadium', is showing Australian drag racing, and it's fun to watch. Of course I'm not familiar with any of the drivers or crews but they seem to know what they're doing and build some very nice cars. Watching is a lot more fun once you know how to convert KPH to MPH and can understand what they're saying during the post race interview.

LukeGriffiths.jpg Sydney girls.jpg

That runner belongs to a member here, Tex013! (Note, license plate) Ten second car that he drives 500 mile round trip to the track. VERY impressive! (So are the Aussie cuties!)

I clicked the 'runner 1st. With the front wheels off the ground I didn't think it would be there much longer.

Haha time to send in Croc Dundee!

Aussies are crazy. I love the youtube burnout by a guy with (a Holden?) called NuckinFutz who roasts them till it catches fire. When they try to get him to stop he gets into a fist fight with security. Totally nuts.

At an Australian burnout contest (MUCH more insane than ours!) If you don't set them on fire, you have zero chance of winning.

Auto Transport Service
Back