• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Auto Twirler rotisserie

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemlock

Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an Auto Twirler Plus rotisserie that I will not be needing. Used it for 2 weekends before car was shipped out to be painted. Has the hydraulic jacks and balancing screw jacks on both ends and is powder coated blue. Comes with front and rear brackets for B and E bodies. Basically a new unit, looking to get $1400. Located in NW suburbs of Chicago. PM or email to: " email not allowed in ads "

Last edited by a moderator:
Any interest at $1300? It cost just under $2000 with the mounts, powdercoating and freight.

Picture(s) might help...

Picture(s) might help...

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of it before winter, now the weather isn't too good to put it or the car outside to get decent pics. This is the best I can do for now. The blue one is the actual one for sale, the green one is a stock photo I stole from the manufacturers website. And that $1299 price in the picture is not the actual price as shown, paint and everything else is extra:icon_rolleyes:

Attachments

• PLUS-2.jpg
    PLUS-2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,039
Rotisserie still for sale, finally have some pictures of the actual unit

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 843
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 815
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 812
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 790
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 831
And the mounts

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 760
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 775
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 764
Possible delivery to Chryslers at Carlisle

Is this for sale or not? I. Am very interested .

Yes it's for sale, received no PM from you. Please send it again

Just my luck, bought a new one 2 weeks ago. Would have been up to see you. It sure makes restoration a breeze! GLWS

Just my luck, bought a new one 2 weeks ago. Would have been up to see you. It sure makes restoration a breeze! GLWS

They are really nice to have, makes work on the bottom of the car so much nicer. I wish I didn't need the room or I would keep this one, but getting tired of jumping over it in the garage

If I were closer to you, you wouldn't have that problem anymore. ;)

They are really nice to have, makes work on the bottom of the car so much nicer. I wish I didn't need the room or I would keep this one, but getting tired of jumping over it in the garage

I'll let you store it at my place for nothing! just two hours south of you! LOL

i see you have the dollies too. i got them also, what a breeze rolling it around

i see you have the dollies too. i got them also, what a breeze rolling it around

Love the dollies, only thing I don't like is that they all swivel 360 degrees. Makes it tough to steer the car if you are moving it yourself, both ends try to go different directions and usually not the ones you want it to go.

Carlisle is even further for me......uh....you ever come to the Houston area???

Sadly I don't get down towards Houston, usually don't go to Carlisle either, but they have some neat special attractions going on this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back