• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Automatic console harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got this extra harness laying around that someone might need. The only thing is I'm not sure what it is for exactly. If it is not for a B-body, I would guess it is for an A or possibly an E. $35 shipped in the lower 48 States.

P3170072 (2).jpgP3170072.jpgP3170073.jpg

I think it is for the light Illuminating the gear selector, and the two side lights on the console.66-70 B body. However, some years the color of the wires changed.

I think it is for the light Illuminating the gear selector, and the two side lights on the console.66-70 B body. However, some years the color of the wires changed.

Yeah, that is what the extra bulb is for. I was fairly certain it was for a 66-70B until I checked out the picture of the ones Mega is selling, and now I am not sure.

Those are the correct colors and connector as my 68 charger. Aftermarket stuff is suspect, I assume that is what mega is selling.

Here is one from a 68 R/T auto.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have the harness that connect this to the dash harness? If so what connector does it have?

Attachments

• DCP_0047.jpg
    DCP_0047.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 190
Do you have the harness that connect this to the dash harness? If so what connector does it have?

I sold my console auto car last year and now only have 4-speeds. I have 1969 service manuals that I probably should look at to see how many wire terminals are in the plug.

That would be for after 1968.... '68 and prior had the back up switch mounted on the console shifter mechanism, thus the 6 prong plug in Moparmarks picture. '69 and after, the back up switch was integrated through the neutral safety switch, thus 2 less prongs. That doesn't look aftermarket, it's identical to the one in my '69 bird.

That would be for after 1968.... '68 and prior had the back up switch mounted on the console shifter mechanism, thus the 6 prong plug in Moparmarks picture. '69 and after, the back up switch was integrated through the neutral safety switch, thus 2 less prongs. That doesn't look aftermarket, it's identical to the one in my '69 bird.

I thought there was something changed around then but couldn't think what it was.

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back