• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aztec Gold 73 Charger

I just need to find a source for the white stripe
aztec.jpg

It's a beautiful and fast car.

Met him at Magnolia last year and found out my buddy did his chassis work years ago.

I just need to find a source for the white stripe
View attachment 1057162

I don't think you'll find it. I Can't even tell if it was a decal or painted ( I think it looks more like a decal ) . So will need to make it at home or custom made by a graphic designer. Doesn't look to be really hard to make from the distance. Just couple of straight lines from end to end... now, the thickness???

Heigh seems to be barelly over the wheel openings body lines.

Last edited:
You may check with Dales Cuda shop they do a lot with decals and stripes.

I bet it won't have this. Trust me, nobody will have this stripe. Is fairly easy to make by any local graphic designer thought.

I have been on line alert about 3rd gen Charger stuff since 2003 or so, and I think this is the first "73 SPRING SPECIAL" I can see somebody is restoring to original specs/look. I don't think any dealer will think on get these decals in stock with that restoration rate LOL.

Does anyone know V9W stripe is? Looked it up and shows white deck lid stripe
Longitudinal white stripe , 1971 R/T or super bee had them.
no longer available on the 72’s because the Rally version came in with its own decals.

Recently went to buy a buldge hood for 500.00. Ended up buying the whole car for another 1000.00. Aztec gold with black interior and blank stripes but gold canopy top. U code 440 magnum.

Screenshot_20220927-101243.png

Post 31 is a Plymouth "Sundance" interior seat.

I worked a junkyard back in the mid to late 80’s. We put many of those thru the crusher. It seemed most were a shade of gold with tan interior. Almost all of them 318/904 column shift with the Coronet gauges. They were all pretty rusty by then up in salt country.

Auto Transport Service
Back