• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B Bodies and Road Courses - My Super Bee Setup

Well if you are so certain and serious, tell us how much, what direction, and what negative outcome arises you claim from this 5'? long bent 1.25" bar deflecting this LCA that is of such concern?
Only three? possible answers I see, you don't know, you have actual measurements with and without a LCA lower welded gusset, or you are willing to admit you can only make a guess to this question based on blind faith?
I'm making an educated guess based on 40+ years of building race cars, both for personal use and professionally. What are you basing your guess on?

I'm making an educated guess based on 40+ years of building race cars, both for personal use and professionally. What are you basing your guess on?
The fact that nobody in decades has anything empirical to back up their educated guesses.
I freely admit, your position is widely supported, but sometimes noting the Emperor has no clothes must be done, even if it ruffles a few feathers.

Dipshit comes over from a dying site to piss in the pool here.
Go away, man.

1702711297618.png

This car looks absolutely GREAT !

Dipshit comes over from a dying site to piss in the pool here.
Go away, man.

View attachment 1573893

This car looks absolutely GREAT !
A closet drifter are we?
BTW, I fully support the use of the ignore function here for those that are unable to consider other viewpoints that question the soundness of their own positions.
It's a rather telling option, IMO.

I'm still using Mike's car as a guide to my setup. Even the alignment targets. I'll take real world experience over anything else every day. To that end, lots of folks have tracked cars with no bars, front bars only, front and rear bars, and probably a few crazies with rear only bars. There is a reason pretty much everyone trying to make better laps eventually lands on front and rear bars.

The guy had the same habits on another forum where he was equally disliked. He jumps in and questions everything that people like, he uses $5 dollar words as if he thinks he will impress others and rarely gives anyone else's build any respect.

The guy had the same habits on another forum where he was equally disliked. He jumps in and questions everything that people like, he uses $5 dollar words as if he thinks he will impress others and rarely gives anyone else's build any respect.
Stop it, you are going to make me cry.

Get a dictionary that costs more than $5 is my suggestion.

I give out compliments where I see earned, like on this thread. You want unearned compliments, get offline and go see your Mom.

If I was so enthralled ($4) with being "liked", I'd be a politician and lie.

Last thought, personal attacks means one usually is figuratively out of ammo, and has got nothing, just like seen lately in this thread, even the OP had the balls enough to ask me maturely "why" and I tried to address that question sincerely, and have no regrets, some seem to just prefer to wallow in their own morass ($3) with maybe a tinge ($2) of jealously.?
I honesty don't know why, and haven't got the time to care.

Next.

Again, your comments reveal your true self. Suggesting that we get a dictionary to understand you is akin to a Californian moving to another state and expecting THEM to change to HIS standards.
Maybe you don't intentionally annoy people but that is how it is coming across. It isn't as if suddenly some new member appears and the unwashed masses here finally have someone to show them the way.
Try phrasing your views as opinion or suggestion rather than as a fact that YOU believe and WE need to adjust to.

In short, some people, justified or not, trust that reinforcements to their cars improved performance.
Who are they hurting if it is redundant, dead weight?
If you have side by side science that larger tie rods, frame reinforcements and other "improvements" have zero value, why not start your OWN thread and see how that works?

Last edited:
Suggesting that we get a dictionary to understand you is akin to a Californian moving to another state and expecting THEM to change to HIS standards.
I have to admit KD... as a WA native that made me actually lol coming from a Californian. You aren't wrong though...

^This right here.

Guy will act as if he can’t fathom how the “unclean” can question his motives or “wisdom” when he pops in a thread and drops a deuce. Worse yet, he has a habit of posting things where he alone believes he’s “talking over” people’s heads and you won’t understand his snarky response. That usually occurs when he is called out for being a polemical douchebag, after his typical nonsense starts taking a thread down the shitter.

^This right here.

Guy will act as if he can’t fathom how the “unclean” can question his motives or “wisdom” when he pops in a thread and drops a deuce. Worse yet, he has a habit of posting things where he alone believes he’s “talking over” people’s heads and you won’t understand his snarky response. That usually occurs when he is called out for being a polemical douchebag, after his typical nonsense starts taking a thread down the shitter.
Do the research lol
What Is A Cerebral Narcissist? 9 Signs To Spot One | mindbodygreen

I made it a habit to steer clear of anything he was spewing. Would pretty much disrupt/destroy the topic as it seems like he thrives on causing problems. Master Chef. Always stirring the pot. I have never seen him post anything about his own projects, showing mindset/skills/progress etc. Maybe it's a case of the old saying, "those who can do, those who can't, teach". Or in his case, crow from the soapbox/stir the pot. Did anyone else notice he skipped the new members introduction section? No idea what he has, background, skills etc.

A different forum I'm on has the ability to ban members from specific threads, sections of the forum, or the whole forum. Perhaps thread specific bans would be beneficial on this site?

We think alike. I have 225/60/15 front and 295/50/15 rear. Thank you for the sway bar info. I will order them. It was a barnyard find in June and since then I have been busy!

68 dodge.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back