• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B bodies with 18" wheels

17 x 8 front
18 x 9.5 rear

6C038D32-EB2B-4E05-9817-525887BBB422.jpeg
78D9B539-DDFB-499B-BDB3-1ECB6E8645E2.jpeg

What rims and sizes?
Any tubbing or all stock?

These are 18x8 in the front and 8x10 in the rear. No tubbing but I relocated the springs. I really think that I could go 315 as it sits now with the right back spacing. I really wanna do the US Tool minitubs and go 325 in the rear.

My 69 in the build state, 18" Riddlers , 8 1/2 rims X 235's in front and 10 1/2" rims X 275's on the rear.... plenty of room. Adjusting the height with .103 torsion bars up front. hoping to get the stripe on soon to make it look like a real car! Actually had a guy follow me home from a neighborhood cruise and ask me what the car was? Lol Getting the smoked grey windows in a little at a time, and still have door windows, rear glass and wing windows for sale if anyone needs some glass?..OEM green tint in great shape! I just HOPE mine looks near as good as the gorgeous cars that the other members are putting on here. Great stuff FBBO members!
Clean1.jpg
clean3.jpg
Bee 2.jpg

These are 18x8 in the front and 8x10 in the rear. No tubbing but I relocated the springs. I really think that I could go 315 as it sits now with the right back spacing. I really wanna do the US Tool minitubs and go 325 in the rear.
Thank you. Looks sweet

My 69 in the build state, 18" Riddlers , 8 1/2 rims X 235's in front and 10 1/2" rims X 275's on the rear.... plenty of room. Adjusting the height with .103 torsion bars up front. hoping to get the stripe on soon to make it look like a real car! Actually had a guy follow me home from a neighborhood cruise and ask me what the car was? Lol Getting the smoked grey windows in a little at a time, and still have door windows, rear glass and wing windows for sale if anyone needs some glass?..OEM green tint in great shape! I just HOPE mine looks near as good as the gorgeous cars that the other members are putting on here. Great stuff FBBO members!
View attachment 946861 View attachment 946862 View attachment 946863
Thats a nice ride too. What smoked glass are you using

Thats a nice ride too. What smoked glass are you using
From ECS Automotive in Minnesota I believe, they are very critical about thickness and proper shape , the only ones I found with that color but a little spendy. Fit and thickness are great and I REALLY wanted that color, it is what it is. Mocajava

From ECS Automotive in Minnesota I believe, they are very critical about thickness and proper shape , the only ones I found with that color but a little spendy. Fit and thickness are great and I REALLY wanted that color, it is what it is. Mocajava
I agree thanks ill check it out

Does anyone know what the widest rims for a 66 Belvedere rear would be? I was hoping to get a 9.5” wide rear with 5.25” back space. I would trim or roll the lip but no mini tub at this point.

New update... new shoes new rims. Now time to set the ride height.

American Racing VN515 polished Torq Thrust 2 1 piece
18x8 4.5bs - 18x10 5.74bs
Nitto nt555g2
255/45ZR18 - 295/45ZR18

20200727_142756.jpg

Last edited:
screenshot_20200703-205450_gallery-jpg.jpg

Will be swapping fronts for 17's soon.

Auto Transport Service
Back