• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD B-Body Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virg464

Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This came with my 66 coronet, I will not be using it. I believe it will fit other b-bodies, but I'm not and expert on that. It is complete as far as I know, but it has been cut on (see pics). It has both of the courtesy lamp housings and the carpet trim pieces, as well as the bolt on tail piece. The top plate is in good shape, has some pitting but it's not terrible and would work great in a daily driver. Part is locate in the 48615 zip code area (mid michigan). Local pick up preferred, but if you want me to figure out shipping costs I'm willing to do that. Asking $250

IMG_20220825_165024950.jpg

IMG_20220825_165051496.jpg

IMG_20220825_165057263.jpg

IMG_20220825_165104563.jpg

IMG_20220825_165116712.jpg

IMG_20220825_165344552.jpg

IMG_20220825_165356215.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings: Is this console still available? THANKS for checking

Greetings: Just checking. Did the sale go through? THANKS!

Greetings: Just checking. Did the sale go through? THANKS!
I should know for sure in the next couple of days "check is in the mail" I'm told (coming from AZ). You're first in line if it doesn't show.

Greetings: I did not ask , but is the back bolt on piece, the black box, cracked or in good shape? That is actually what I need. THANKS!

Greetings: I did not ask , but is the back bolt on piece, the black box, cracked or in good shape? That is actually what I need. THANKS!
yeah, it's in pretty good shape (normal wear and tear) nothing major. However all the metal parts have been sold, the only thing I have left is the fiberglass/plastic shell for the front and back. If your interested in the rear shell I can send a couple of pics.

yeah, it's in pretty good shape (normal wear and tear) nothing major. However all the metal parts have been sold, the only thing I have left is the fiberglass/plastic shell for the front and back. If your interested in the rear shell I can send a couple of pics.
Yes I am definitely interested in the rear shell. Please do so. THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back