• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

b-body for trade to b-body

Status
Not open for further replies.

olebrowndodge

Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have a very solid 70 dodge charger project that im interested in trading only to a 68-69 coronet or 68 69 70 roadrunner, satellite project, it has solid floors and frames ,new trunk floor installed , upper and lower tublar control arms and coilover struts upgrade installed , changed front drums to rotors and disc brakes, has new headliner and door panel new in boxes, needs bumpers and grille and taillights installed which i have, has new carpet, as far as the seats with new covers and what i think is the orginal running 383 enging goes it depends on the car im trading to, trim and door handles ,wipers and thing like that are in the trunk, i dont want to trade to a car that needs all the metal replaced. i dont mind replacing a trunk floor or either 1/4's to get the kind of car i love but not all of it, but anyway if interested contact me for more info and pictures, car is located in kentucky , [email protected] 1-606-837-8385

couldnt get pictures to upload so i just bump it one more time

There are two ways to do it. One (if your photo is hosted elsewhere) is to use the lil postcard icon that will say "INSERT IMAGE" when you run your mouse over it. The other is to reply using "GO ADVANCED" instead of quick reply, then scroll down to the "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" and upload them from your computer

i have a 68 coronet,i would be interested in charger. 812-698-9371, im in indiana

trying again

20100824_11.jpg

my coronet is abt the same shape as ur car, all my body work is done except for the front fenders, trunk lid and doors have been painted on inside in bronze

havent set a price, mostly would just like to find a trade,, i like chargers but like the other 68-69 b-bodies better, i really like the 69 coronet better then all of them

I have a 69 Satellite (Clone), one owner car from Alabama. It has 67k on it. Not looking to get rid of it. I like the 70 Chargers best of all the charger years.

Finding one in decent shape and a good price is scarcer than hens teeth.

Jim

I have a 69 coronet that I may want to trade send me all the pictures and information on your charger. My coronet will need trunk pan/1/4 right front floor other owner put in 4sp and cut it up.I have more information please send all to e-mail [email protected]

thanks mike

Do you still have this car? does it have all the running gear in it or with it? What trans, rear came with the car. Do you have good title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back