• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B body lover

wagonmaster

Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
I have had many B bodies, but none right this minute:
Past list:
1963 Savoy 2dr.
1966 Satelite
1967 Belvedere I 2 dr. sedan-racer- fun car
1967 GTX
1969 GTX
1968 Charger R/T
1969 Coronet R/T (bought new-wish I still had it!)
1969 Super Bee-383 Auto.
1970 Super Bee-440 4-speed
Probably a couple more that I forgot. Had a few "A" bodies as well, including a '69 'Cuda Coupe (not Fastback) 383 4 speed car. I did a LOT of drag racing in these cars, and had two buddies with 440-Six Pack cars when we were in the Marines in California in 1969-70. My '69 R/T would hold its own with any, (12.90-108 as a street car in Stock eliminator trim in '69) but they eventually got me. One dipped into the 11's after some owrk, but we were still running 7" Stock Eliminator slicks in those days.
Have a Hemi Magnum now that my wife sometimes lets me drive!

Great site! I'd love to have one of the original "taxicab" '68 Roadrunner cars to re-do.

Thanks folks! I'll keep the Hemi Magnum for now, and my '39 Chevy/6.0, until the "right" car comes along.....Would jump on another '69 Coronet R/T, but they're much more rare than I knew from back in the day!! I'll just watch, and help when I can.....
Thanks for the great site!

Auto Transport Service
Back