• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B body panels

Bobs69

Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a 69 charger. I've come across a b-body of some sort (I'll post pictures depending on the conclusion of this-and if the car is still around) in a wrecking yard that was up on blocks with some impressive looking sheet metal on it. Unfortunately most of it had been pillaged. But there are still some things on it such as the rocker panels, including the inner rocker panels. Maybe some other stuff too, anyhow.

The question is. Lets say its a 1966 b-body. Do the body parts interchange with the 69? Such as door posts, frame rails and rocker panels? Floors have been carefully removed (unfortunately for me).

I'd love to know, if anyone knows for sure 100%. I'm sure it would be worth while packing a lunch and charging up the cordless drills.

if you're working on a 69 charger you will pretty much have to look for parts from'68-.70. the '66 was a totaly diff body style.

if you're working on a 69 charger you will pretty much have to look for parts from'68-.70. the '66 was a totaly diff body style.
It is a diferent body style but some of the core parts will still interchange, alot of the parts in the AMD cataloge are listed for `66 through `70.:yes:

Auto Transport Service
Back