• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD B-Body Protouring Motor ,Transmission,K frame big brake package

Status
Not open for further replies.

unrulyprocuda

Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
B-Body Protouring Motor ,Transmission,K frame big brake package

Here it is guys the deal of a life time get out i phone pics 023.jpgall i phone pictures 024.jpg7106087-frontend002.jpgIMG_1366.jpgc21fbf88c7606643bef225a84bdafd6b.jpgyour wallets. im going to make building your car this winter a lot easier pro touring Package deal

Up for sale Hensley racing built 500cu stroker motor started with a 400 block , 440 source stroker crank h beam rods and ross domed pistons bottom end was totally balanced and blue printed with all new parts, .509 hyd purple shaft cam with just enough thump to make lots of hp, one set hre blue print Eldebrock aluminum heads stage 1 port and polish, block magna flux and check ,melling high volume oil pump,1.5 roller rockers, aluminum machine valve covers with logo, sfi steel balancer, performer four barrel intake msd billet distributer, intake match port and polish, moroso deep oil pan,825 mighty demon carburetor, painted pearl metallic blue with blue spark plug wires all new parts assembled by their team of master motor technicians. this motor is brand new and has only been run on their test run on stand. and pumps out approx. 600 horse power other dress up features include billet wire looms, Billett specialties complete belt driven pulley system includes power steering and Air conditioning compressor all fully polished, TTi jet hot coated headers for b-e body
compression ratio 10.52:1 bore 4.375 stroke 4.150

new in the box Kiesler Mopar Automatic Overdrive Stage 3 (650 LB-FT) Basic Kit with electronic heads up display and steering wheel paddle shift

1. TRANSMISSION – Custom-engineered electronically controlled Hydra-Matic 4-Speed automatic overdrive, built to withstand today’s high-performance engines up to 650 LB-FT. of torque. Provides modern driving quality without sacrificing the stock look, with a 30% RPM drop in 4th gear (check out our Speed Analyzer). Gear ratios:
•3.06:1 First
•1.63:1 Second
•1.00:1 Third
•0.70:1 Fourth

Bonus: You can hold 1st gear by pulling the lever into 1, and get awesome launch control!

2. LOCK UP TORQUE CONVERTER – Electronically controlled to give you lower RPM’s, longer transmission life and quicker reaction to your right foot!

3. FLEX PLATE - SFI-approved flex plate with correct balance and bolt pattern for your particular application.

4. CROSSMEMBER – Heavy-duty formed steel, MIG welded box construction with zinc coated finish.

5. ISOLATOR – Heavy-duty rubber isolator, polyurethane upgrade available.

6. TRANSMISSION CONTROLLER – Compact plug and play unit pre- programmed to match your driving style. Intelligent computer monitors your throttle and vehicle speed to provide transmission performance that meets your demands – from easy cruise with softer shifts – to tire blazing, spine tingling firm shifts – all in one transmission solution. The best of both worlds – comfort and performance!

7. DRIVESHAFT AND SLIP YOKE - Lightweight high strength steel, automatic welded and computer dynamic balanced with premium solid sealed U-joints and heavy-duty Spicer slip yoke, painted satin black, certified and serialized. Built in-house on Hines driveshaft manufacturing cell for the ultimate in quality and craftsmanship!

8. THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR (TPS) – Bolt-on unit provides throttle feedback to computer with just 3 wires. Eliminates the woes of yesteryear’s technology, such as mechanical kick-down linkages or Throttle Valve (TV) cables, which can be difficult to adjust by trial-and-error and will cause transmission damage if not adjusted properly.

9. SPEEDOMETER OUTPUT – Mechanical speedometer cable and correct driven gear, calibrated for your vehicle's tire size and differential ratio.

10. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS – Simple to install with all weather tight, modular connections.

11. SHIFTER CONVERSION KIT – Includes all necessary parts to convert your original 3-speed automatic shifter to a 4-speed shifter. Retains the original shifter handle, console, and top plate for a factory-original look.

12. DIPSTICK AND TUBE – Original Equipment style; Dress-up options available.

13. PRE-BENT STEEL COOLER LINE SET – Replaces the factory lines.

14. AUXILIARY TRANSMISSION OIL COOLER - Stage 2 and Stage 3 transmissions come with a high-performance auxiliary transmission oil cooler to help meet the demands of higher horsepower engines.

15. INSTALLATION HARDWARE – High strength Grade 5 and 8 fasteners, properly sorted, bagged and labeled for easy reference. Everything you will need – no trips to the local hardware store required!

16. INSTALLATION MANUAL – Easy to understand, highly illustrated instructions for a smooth installation.

17. 12 MONTH/12,000 MILE WARRANTY - Covers R&R labor and shipping - Best warranty in the business!

100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

The best Customer and Tech Support in the industry

Lifetime Tech Support from our premier experienced staff

All brand new and still in shipping crate

Rebuilt B-body K frame powder coated silver and rebuilt with poly bushings tubular upper control arms magnum force spindles and huge 13" six piston wildwood brakes with drilled and slotted rotors with the calipers powder coated red.

this package also comes with air ride technologies 700 series shock wave front air shocks to work with your stock style k frame with torsion bars

collectively I have around $36,500.00 in parts and labor with this package I will take a 10,000.00 loss and sell it all for $26,500.00 this was all going into my 1968 charger pro touring car I was building life plans have me going a different route any questions or want more pics or info message me if you buy the entire package I will even throw in 3 free dyno pulls at my friends in southern Illinois dyno shop. and man will this save you time and money.

to bad trans will not bolt to a small block and fit a a-body because i would make offer on trans. love that pulley system

Sorry if I do not sell it as a package im installing it in my project the only thing I would separate would be the K member with wilwood brakes air ride and steering column thanks for the offer thought about a different setup instead of the stroker

- - - Updated - - -

another picBob%20M%20-%20Motor%201.jpgBob%20M%20-%20Motor%203.jpg

Thanks
New price Package deal $22,500.00 for complete package or $13,000.00 for Motor as it sits and K frame brakes column and air ride $4,000.00 trans not for sale unless motor is sold

My plans have changed and im spending even more money so this will help if I can sell it I will dump a Viper motor and six speed with twin turbos in it I would just keep the stroker and add turbos but the compression is too high to do so. if I cannot sell it I will gladly use it it was my dream package.600 hp with air conditioning and overdrive cruising

Figure I'll ask...

How much for 'just' the shockwaves? Or are you really expecting to sell all the other stuff w/ them?

Herr poopshitz if I do not sell everything together you will be the first one I hit up for the air ride would you be interested in the four bar system for rear and 8 3/4 rear end with 7000 series shock waves and 3.91 posi

If the price is right, I would consider the rear stuff too. No use for the 8 3/4, however. PM me if you don't get any bites. No guarantees, but we can talk. I may know a few guys that might be interested as well.

can you please PM me your contact information? i would be interested in the complete k member set up, thank you

Kinda old post, but curious on separating this up still. Looking for the TTI's if you would separate.
thanks

Would you have the info from Hensley Racing and a copy of all the work done as i live outside of Knoxville TN & know ken alice & matt Hensley very well so i could talk to them.. As we all know Matt has been with Allen Johnson Pro stock team for a few years now i will see him in June at Bristol Dragway..

Its is possible that I would separate some of the items I have for sale in the package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back