• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B body seats

StckweldinSteve

Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
I’m restoring a 74 satellite Sebring plus and am not doing a “ period correct” or all original job. However…

I found these B body seats local that look to be in good shape, no tracks but I could use the ones from my old seats. ( my seats and seat plastics are in pretty bad shape or I’d just recover them.) I like the no fabrication aspect of just putting these in. Is 800 good for the set?

IMG_0023.jpeg

IMG_0022.jpeg

IMG_0021.jpeg

The fact that you are are not having to replace the foam or covers is a plus. Covers and new foam will be more than twice as much, plus if you can't do the work yourself, you have expenses there. Just make sure your tracks fit without modification. If you like them for your car, great. Being who I am, I would still try to negotiate a better price.

If you’re using the seats as is without having to change the covers and foam it’s a great deal.

The fact that you are are not having to replace the foam or covers is a plus. Covers and new foam will be more than twice as much, plus if you can't do the work yourself, you have expenses there. Just make sure your tracks fit without modification. If you like them for your car, great. Being who I am, I would still try to negotiate a better price.
I’ll take my tracks with me to make sure it’s a match and probably offer 7. This whole set is less than the front seat pro cars and brackets I looked at and less trouble than the 300 seats I was looking at trying to fit.
Thanks

If I had those seats and you low balled at 700.00 they would sit in my storage shed. I do wish you luck though.
I have had occasionally come across people most likely women who didn‘t know the value of their deceased husband’s parts. I paid a higher price than the asking price, and passed that on to fellow enthusiusts.

If I had those seats and you low balled at 700.00 they would sit in my storage shed. I do wish you luck though.
I have had occasionally come across people most likely women who didn‘t know the value of their deceased husband’s parts. I paid a higher price than the asking price, and passed that on to fellow enthusiusts.
It’s been a few weeks that they’ve been listed… he’d probably take 7 and be happy with it. If he doesn’t, well then I’d give 8. I don’t screw anyone but I’m also not going around paying more than asking price for anything.I’ve definitely told people selling their father/husbands old motorcycle that the 10th’s place isn’t another mile and it’s worth more than they’re asking but at a certain point it’s on you to know what you’re selling. Congrats on being rich though lol.

You can always sell your seats you are not going to use for a few bucks to make these ones a little cheaper in the end also :)

Of course the seats in the OP have been recovered with non-stock upholstery that doesn't match front to rear.

Just letting the OP know.

Of course the seats in the OP have been recovered with non-stock upholstery that doesn't match front to rear.

Just letting the OP know.
now me and a buddy are arguing because it looked like a matching set to me. You don’t think so either huh?

The fronts look like PUI brand supposedly 72-74 pattern but without the buttons those seats had.

After a second look, the rear looks like it is from the same set. The pattern is similar to factory, but the missing buttons tie them together on an OEM set.

Matching set or not, it looks like a great price to me.…based on what I’ve been seeing similar going for these day

Your original 74 bucket seat tracks should work fine with those.

Auto Transport Service
Back