• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-Body Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb67mopar

Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a couple of B-body seats that I have decided not to use. I think they may have been originally from a 4-door as they do not fold. They do come with brackets/tracks but they do not appear to be original and have a fabricated lower mount.

Asking $100 + Shipping PM for details and more photos

Located at 46368

DSCN1011.jpg

DSCN1014.jpg

DSCN1012.jpg

Price Reduced $85+ shipping FIRM. I have this much into them and am still out my bench seat but I need them gone to make more room. I will not come down on price though.

Bump Again. Still available. Will trade for late model Charger/Challenger Seats

Still available. One seat has a bit of black staining on top of bleed through from something sitting on it but with a can of interior color will look brand new!

Sale seems to have fallen through. Shipping was quoted around $100. So $180 shipped is my bottom line here guys.

It is a shame that they do not fold.

If they folded I wouldn't sell em....so its a catch 22. I have a nearly 2 year old and getting him in and out of a car seat in the back will be challenging without folding seats...so hence I am selling. Though at this price I am not making money nor even breaking even. It cost me 80 bucks to trade for these things and that also included my stock bench seat...so im out the cost of the bench and the 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back